Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh We Have Just Been Served! New Zelda Info! ...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

/drool

kdjac

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Nothing really new there, but...

70 hours? Jesus.....

3 times the size of Ocarina of Time? I remember how long it took to get from one side of Hyrule field to the other without a horse, so this must be massive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

hmmm... even wind waker was too damn long for me. i just don't have enough free time to spend 70 hours on a single ****ing game :(

it's still near the top of my purchases list for this year though (right after Killer7)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Sweet Jesus, I can't ****ing wait. It's probably the only thing that's keeping me from selling my Cube at the moment. After the disappointment of Wind Waker, I really can't wait for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Shred

Man it looks awesome, can't wait :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Oh, ah, uh, oooooh yes

Top of my list

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

hardly loooads of new information...horse battles and 70 hours of gameplay is all it gives us.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

different tribal style costumes. link ageing possibly. thats new info! wind waker wasnt long thuogh. we are talking rpg length here and i like it. has to be a 2 disc-er. well i can pretty much say one thing. a gamecube game will more than likely get the game of the year award this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

hmmm maybe I'll hold on to my GC for a little while longer :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

well i remember that the 150 hours of gameplay in FFVII was only about 40. Still this game looks amazing. Can't wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

wasnt wind waker 5billion times bigger than ocarina?

i hope its not point your horse in the direction for 20 minutes rather than point your boat ......

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*drool*
    *sees yet another year of failing college on account of games*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Sweet.

Although I did very much like the cell shaded look, I'm glad they moved away from it in this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Rather find out how many dungeons there are cause i remember Majoras Mask had alot of game play hours but most of it was side quests which are nice to do but not when the whole game revolves around them.

70 is great though
    Does anyone know how many hours of gameplay OOT had?

Chalk wrote:
    wasnt wind waker 5billion times bigger than ocarina?

i hope its not point your horse in the direction for 20 minutes rather than point your boat ......

the area in wind waker was huge but the game wasnt. it didnt last long at all! also water sucks!

it lasted bloody ages,
    back and forth across the ocean ..... ;)

ill be keeping the gc for this one tho

Stalfos wrote:
    Rather find out how many dungeons there are cause i remember Majoras Mask had alot of game play hours but most of it was side quests which are nice to do but not when the whole game revolves around them.

70 is great though
    Does anyone know how many hours of gameplay OOT had?

well in my case id say about 40. but id say around 25 -30 for most. i prefer to do the sidequests in zelda games as it adds to the fun imo. although i didnt do as many in wind waker cuse the game just didnt feel like zelda to me. great game but it didnt grab me like the n64 games did.

Chalk wrote:
    it lasted bloody ages,
    back and forth across the ocean ..... ;)

ill be keeping the gc for this one tho

back and forth acros the ocean until you learned the song to teleport. which happened very quick. not enough dungeons at all . i finished it in a weeks where as ocarina of time had me going for about 2 months.

its been so long,

i think i took my time chasing fish and the like but i remeber even the teleport left you around 3 to 3 squares from your destination, didnt it?

anyway, keep talking like this and ill end up playing it again and no-one wants that....... :D

now when did you say this is getting released ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

*drool*
    *sees yet another year of failing college on account of games*

*sniff.
    Brings back memories of nearly failing 2nd year due to house mates dreamcast.

Bliss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

40 is decent for OOT 50 if your crap :D

WW was made longer by the stupid triforce crap.

kdjac

Advertisement