Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friend Banned from certain activities???

Options
  • 22-04-2005 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭

Hi all I'm not certain if this is the best forum for posting this to but I can't post in Help so I'm putting it here. I have a friend who seems to be banned from doing certain things (like opening new threads, or replying to them etc..) His username is DavKav he hasn't done anything that could have caused the banning.

This seems odd when I get banned I get blocked 100% he seems to have had some of his activities curtailed but he can still browse no problem.... :confused: Anyway he has tried PMing people but that wont work so he was wondering if he could be told what is going on? If anyone here can give me a clue it would be great :) I hope this is the right place. The whole forum is like this for him, he can't even edit his .sig
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Not banned, he just didn't activate his account properly as far as I can see.

I PMed his davkav2 account earlier today with instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Danke very much :D

Advertisement