Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anime societies in cork city

Options
  • 22-04-2005 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am sure this has been asked before but are there any anime/manga societies in cork that are not connected to college, its just i am no longer a student or are non students allowed to attend? if anybody has info please let me know! thankyou xxx :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,629 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

i know there is often stuff on in ucc and i've never been asked for id or anything.. Beyond that im afraid can't help you, doesn't seem to be much anime around cork..should be though, would be a good idea for one of the many many screens in mahon point. even if they just showed one a week or seomthing as they do have a dedicated alternative film screen i think..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Was on the VG cats forum and noticed someone there has started up an anime soc - not sure if they are connected with UCC.

Advertisement