Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stand In Priest

• 22-04-2005 1:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

A priest was in the confession box when he needed to go to the toilet.
    So he came out of the confession box and walks up to the janitor and says "I need to go to the toilet. Would you mind standing in for me for a few minutes? Its easy, there is a chart on the wall and for each sin there is a penance." The janitor agrees and goes into the confession box. A woman comes in and says "I gave my sisters husband a blowjob", so the janitor looks at the chart and cannot find blowjob. So he comes out of the confession box and walks up to the alter boy and says "What does the Fr. Joe give for a blowjob?" The alter boy repies.... A can of coke and a mars bar!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................................go on then, you get half a laugh, ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Laugher....sides.....ow...

try not post so many good jokes in a row in future :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Laugher....sides.....ow...

try not post so many good jokes in a row in future :p

Or put them all in one post if you have that many. That was a good one btw.

Advertisement