Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding the right fit

• 22-04-2005 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Bill and his girlfriend Jan were driving to the beach. Jan looks over at Bill and says "Damn the road vibrations and heat are making me horny as hell." She says to him, "Lets find us a peaceful little backroad and have some sex." Bill looks at her and says "Ok but i need to stop at a store cause I'm all out of condoms." He pulls off the freeway and finds a little store. He goes in the store and tells the cashier "i need some condoms." The cashier looks at Bill and says "What size do you need, sir?" Bill says "Gee i'm really not sure what size i need." The cashier tells him to go around the back of the store to the sizing boards. Bill goes back there and he sees three boards along the back fence with a hole in each one. The boards read small, medium, and large. So he goes the one that says "small" and his pecker doesnt fit. He then goes to the one that says "large" and sticks his pecker through. Its way too big. So finally he sticks his pecker through the medium hole. It fits perfectly so he goes to pull out and something on the other side of the fence grabs his pecker and starts jerking him off. He busts his load and then pulls his pecker out, zips up, and goes back into the store. The cashier smiles at Bill and asks him, "Did you find out what size you need?" Bill tells the cashier, "**** the condoms, I want one of those boards!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

what was on the other side of the board?

did he have sex with this girlfriend after that?

did he buy any condoms?

more questions than answers.... more questions than answers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Thordon

Funny joke, but response was funnier XD

Advertisement