Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor Sex

• 22-04-2005 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

One day a man and a woman walked into the doctor's office. They said to the doctor, "Will you watch us have sex?" and the doctor answered, "Ok, go right ahead." the doctor watched and found nothing wrong. He took the $32 from them and sent them out.

The next week the same man and woman came back to the doctor and had him watch them have sex again. The doctor saw nothing wrong, took their $32 and sent them out.

The next week they came back again. The doctor watched them have sex, saw nothing wrong and finally asked, "there's nothing wrong with the way you have sex. What am i suppose to be looking for?"

the man answered, "Nothing. We can't have sex at my house because of my wife. We can't have sex at her house because of her husband. The motel charges $60 for us to stay there, you only chare $32 and medicare pays for all but $8 of it.

Comments

Advertisement