Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physical Exam

• 22-04-2005 4:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Two brothers enlisting in the Army were getting their physicals. During the inspection, the doctor was surprised to discover that both of them possessed incredibly long, oversized penises.

"How do you account for this?" he asked the brothers.

"It's hereditary, sir," the older one replied.

"I see," said the doctor, writing in his file. "Your father's the reason for your elongated penises?"

"No sir, our mother."

"Your mother? You idiot, women don't have penises!"

"I know, sir," replied the recruit, "but she only had one arm, and when it came to getting us out of the bathtub, she had to manage as best she could."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

well then its not hereditary is it!?
    Or do I just not get it...??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Only real men drive Taxi's in Rome.

With their left hand out of the window they gesture at other drivers and traffic police. With the right hand they hold the mobile phone and wave at women.

But how do they steer ?

Only real men drive Taxi's in Rome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

/buys ticket on next flight to Rome

Advertisement