Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Todays patch

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Wan teh Rev.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Nice steady 205kb/s download there,, thanks for the link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

are all the servers still down.....wow europe is down too..any ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Yeah, seems like its still down, no server list coming up when you log in or anything..oh well :(

Deadwing wrote:
    Yeah, seems like its still down, no server list coming up when you log in or anything..oh well :(
    Meh, from my experience the maintaince always goes on longer than planned, and the site is nearly always down during it.

You'll just have to be patient.

• Advertisement

thats all fair and well jim if i hadnt pulled a sickie to level up specifically today.... :(

Heh, was about to say...

"Ps. Get a fookin job."

Couple of weeks ago I couldn't sleep so I got up at about 7 to play wow forgetting about the maintaince. It was a long wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Meh, from my experience the maintaince always goes on longer than planned, and the site is nearly always down during it.

You'll just have to be patient.

Aye, with mainteneance/upgrades of this size something almost ALWAYS goes wrong and causes it to go on for longer than stated. But i wouldnt want to be on blizzards support line right about now.. :rolleyes:

jim me ol m8...hows it going...i need to get together with u on whatever server ur playin on..because im kinda bored on hellscream..to many retards/kids.for example..i asked a guy last night were he was from(after i killed 2 orcs that were pummeling him)and he turned around and told me he was from just outside ANVILMAR omg i thought this kid needs to get a life.rofl.
    anyways we could do the ts thing and have a bit of crack..whadya think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Before wow-europe went down there was a post in the realms forum stating that the maintenace would take longer than expected and the couldn't give an estimated time.

I don't see why they cant schedule the maintenance for 07:00 to say 16:00 (+2 gmt paris tims) that way allowing for mistakes/errors. And if they get it done quicker, all the better and noone complains. It's just i've yet to see them make one of these 13:00 "deadlines".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

why would you pull a sickie on the weekly server maintenance day??

possibly cos im MAD..and forgot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CeldorDK

So, the mainteanence is gone for now.. But when im on my Tauren Druid it says that i can't get any new skills, cause my addons for getting skills is too old.. That sucks.. I hope they fix it. Oh, and i can't get my first profession either, same error.. :(:confused:

CeldorDK wrote:
    So, the mainteanence is gone for now.. But when im on my Tauren Druid it says that i can't get any new skills, cause my addons for getting skills is too old.. That sucks.. I hope they fix it. Oh, and i can't get my first profession either, same error.. :(:confused:
    Sounds like a UI issue tbh.
    You using a custom interface?

Nope, No customs..

Works for me now :) Re-Logged-In

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

My map doesn't work properly anymore, I've tried dnr'ing cosmos but to no avail ;(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Loving thr mad rush of stuff in IF!! Makes it interesting now!!
    Although would have thought youd get experience for the quests no?

Come on the darnassus exhalted status so I can get me a NightSabre as my mount.

Have to say I'm a fan of this patch, its quality. But...

Anyone else getting unbelivable lag since this? My game freezes up for 5 and 10 seconds at a time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

Horrendous laggage here! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Dermington

Have to say I'm a fan of this patch, its quality. But...

Anyone else getting unbelivable lag since this? My game freezes up for 5 and 10 seconds at a time.

FINALLY someone has a similar problem.

to me its more "visual" lag (which i never got before).

my pc is high spec and this didnt happen before the patch. what happens is the game freezes perfectly still for 4 or 5 seconds then just continues working. its really annoying because it keeps happening and it makes instances a bit harder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I too have a high spec unit P4 @ 4ghz, 1 gig Ram, 7800GTX

and I am getting awful freezes esp in instances and on the Griff. The screne just freezes for a few seconds then continues

Think its more your net connections lads cause I can play it on my crappy laptop fine on my connection 10/10mb but on my mates NTL 3/3mb Its really stuttery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Thats arsetalk unfortunately, 3 fellas on my guild play on a 56k dialup with no issues so it certainly aint a bandwidth problem.

Plus the patch hasn't increased the bandwith need anyway.

Inqui

Inquitus wrote:
    Thats arsetalk unfortunately, 3 fellas on my guild play on a 56k dialup with no issues so it certainly aint a bandwidth problem.

Plus the patch hasn't increased the bandwith need anyway.

Inqui
    Weird, no Im not saying that it it just letting ya know my experience with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Dermington

4mb down 256k up is my connection. pre patch i ran wow on my pchassle free and even bridged the connection to a m8's pc so we could both play wow with no hassle

this is more like graphical lag. i mean i can play HL2 on the maximum possible res and i still get 80fps and that has some very high draw distances. i dont see how warcraft can be that different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Its defo not connection speed as Im on 56k and have not had any of the problems you lot have.

nice patch. Only took 4 hours to download :*(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

I downloaded the patch yesterday in work :D had it within 5 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

I think the graphical lag is CT Raid, for me at least it is. When ever someone enters or leaves the raid and CT draws it on screen it lags for a few seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Yeah it's CT Raid as far as I know.. I'm getting it myself :(

Advertisement