Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Juggling info

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

yeah - checking would have been good. i just figured - if mr amazing wouldnt be there, i wouldn't be. plus, weather was crap.

emmet - i did hang about msn in case you were about, but obv not long enough!

i think we should have some better communication between us all... no point in anyone turning up to be alone!

see ya tuesday at trinity, perhaps

oh yeah, sorry to the other jugglers who expected a good laugh juggling; we shall juggle together soon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

saz is that a perhaps i'll be there or a perhaps i'm working during the day so prob won't come on tuesday perhaps?

that's a perhaps 'might be hanging out with a friend all evening instead' or possibly a 'am too lazy, and i perfer sundays anyway'... you'll just have to find out! but, i take it you'll be there??

Course i will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

grrr - cant make it on tuesday evening - i have a meeting with my project supervisor for first thing on wednesday morning before he goes away for a month - so have to have sh1tloads of stuff done for him. but at least i can relax *a little* while he's gone. do DIT still do stuff wednesday evenings?

Nope all the juggling clubs amalgamate during the summer.

looks like it'll have to be next tuesday then - i'm in mayo with the rescue teams on Croagh Patrick for Reek Sunday. hauling pilgrims down off the mountain on a stretcher. yaay.

Sounds delightful

exactly. emmet - pity you aren't online!!! if so, anytime soon, go on msn...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

I dropped by last sunday on my own, and there was roughly nobody there, so I just kinda left. I'll be there next sunday by about three with two other people hopefully. Hope it's way sunnier.

If your not doing anything you might aswell come tonight.

so tempted.
    so busy.
    gaaah!

Well you've got about 40 mins to make your mind up.

am just leaving work now. and taking stuff home with me on the disk-key i'll probably be working till about 1 in the morning at home....
    09:30 meeting with the supervisor, not enough work done - but it is the last meeting till he comes back from holiday in a months time!

Hey Emmet, were you in the Iveagh gardens doing diablo yesterday? I thought it might've been you, but wasn't sure.

Twas me indeed. i go there most days when its nice

so... weather 's lookin iffy.. lemme know sunday mornin if anyone is goin....

saz

I'll be headin with two other people on sunday. Hopefully will be there at around 2 but maybe not. They both tend to get up at around that time.

Hmm its not looking good for tomo. If it lookslike this i prob won't be there

• Advertisement

Yeah man, it's like been raining for a solid two days. It's ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

i'll be there unless it's raining. Or I'm asleep. Probably not by 2 though.

Are people heading in? I'm not sure if i will.

i'm too lazy... perhaps i'll try tuesday

aah crappy - i'm too busy again this week.

grrr

i'l be about this coming weekend tho - hopefully i can lake it out to the green

I'm going into the iveagh gardens in a mo. if your about pop by

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

Dia dhuit!!!

I have returned!! How have the sundays been going over the last few weeks, did I miss anything?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lo, welcome back!

sundays have been good...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

Thats good to hear. Hopefully I'll get back next sunday.

Advertisement