Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Folding VS Hanging

• 22-04-2005 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering, after reading the post on folding t-shirts.. Are there many of you out there, who, like me, hang their t-shirts up? I think the only things I actually folde and keep in drawers are jeans, trousers, underwear, tracksuit bottoms etc.. Pretty much everything else, I hang in my wardrobe..

Anyone else?

kEv.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Plain old t-shirts get folded, along with jumpers and pants. My good tops (the better ones) get hung up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

I try and hang up everything but i have too many clothes so certain items get put out of sight!

out of sight out of mind!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Most of my t-shirts get folded, but I let them hang for about 2 hours after ironing them first this way you don't get teh fold creases. the better half of my long sleved tops get hung.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

fold? hang? Unless its a suit, proper trousers or a shirt, I find chucking it in the cupboard is sufficient most of the time. It works provided you own a tumble dryer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭smileygal

i hang up the good ones too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Funkstard

The only things I hang are shirts and my good clothes in general.

Advertisement