Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy Football Management

• 22-04-2005 1:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm currently lying in 2nd place with €600 at stake over the next four/five games.

Current team is:

Cech
    Quedrue
    Heinze
    Senderos
    Riise
    Wright-Phillips
    Lampard
    Van Persie
    Cahill
    Johnson
    Shearer

I've two changes for this weekend, and I'm 9 points behind the leader. It's the BBC.com league, so those of you who know the rules will know what the points are awarded for.

Any ideas....?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Isnt wirght-phillips injuried?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

loose shearer, they are playing man utd this weekend. i would advise on rooney or huckerby perhaps. depends on how much you have to spend!paul dickov is another good one to have up front, or gudjohnsen

Advertisement