Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pics of 2 shows and 2 signings only!

• 22-04-2005 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

hey yall.......
    ive decided to create a thread just for pics of the 2 shows and any of the signings.....if anyone has pics please post em up....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

Dont think ANYBODY could top this now in fairness.Backstage with the champ and Heidenreich?Couple others but lighting was awful in pics.Scotty2Hotty and Timmy White. :D

The Thursday show was great. Could've done without a few people (i.e. Luther Reigns).But overall, well worth it.

Both Cena and Heidenreich were two of the nicest blokes you could meet.More than willing to give as much time as you would like for a chat. I had a laugh with both of em and Heidenreich told me he has family in Tipperary!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

you lucky bastard lol....
    by the way if anyone has video footage of any of the events...go to www.yousendit.com and follow step 1,2 and 3 to post clips of up to 1gb onto the forum

thx

• Registered Users Posts: 39 viewer

thanks dude..not a bad clip....pretty tight..
    keep em coming in everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 viewer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

heres a few pics of mine go to::

http://photos.yahoo.com/faith030285

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭pete

http://www.thumped.com/filezzz/wrasslin2005/WWEThePoint20042005/

i posted some of these already the other day. enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Unreal pics peeps! all mine came out shi*e and blurry!! well annoyed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

I'd love to see a photo of Lepruchain JBL from Thursday night, that was sooo funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Here are two pics of Cena signing in HMV. The pics are sh*te cos i took them with my phone. I have 2 cameras of photos but they won't be developed til Monday, hopefully they will turn out well. I took some pics of JBL dressed as a Leprechaun, i'll be sure to post them too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

[QUOTEI took some pics of JBL dressed as a Leprechaun, i'll be sure to post them too![/QUOTE]
    wohoo

cmon people keep all the pics and video clips coming in..........so far they are great....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Here are some of my best pics, but some didn't come out too well on the scanner. The ones of Cena signing came out well though.
    http://www.geocities.com/scotty_2_hottys_girl/210405.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Draven

Aloha everyone! I've been watching the boards since about a week before I went to Thursday's show but I've finally decided to sign up and post some photos. Here are a few of the photos I got on Thursday at the Point. These are only small versions but now that I'm off work for a few days, I'll put a site together with all the photos(about 60 or 70, most of which are fairly decent quality)

Ah, the advantage of having front row seats cool.gif

Shame your photos didn't come out well RebelRockChick. Maybe you scanned them in using the text mode? That could be why they're dark(I'm hoping).

I know it's a stretch but if anyone has clear photos which show the front row on the opposite side of the ring to the entrance way(that would be the left side of the ring(Block A), it would be cool if you can post them. I spent more time getting photos of the action than taking ones with me and the friends in them so it'd be a nice souvenir to have some photos with us in them, lol. Muchas Lillian Garcias in advance wink.gif (and yes, I know, it's spelled Garcia, duh, lol)

hiya draven ur photos are brill. cant wait for ya to post some more. u got any from the john cena signing?

Hey Faithy(Buffy fan I assume?, could be wrong though)

Unfortunately, no John Cena signing photos because I was working the day before the show, the day of the show and the day after the show :( Didn't stop me checking webcams when they were all supposed to be at the various locations in Dublin. Didn't see a thing though but still, better than actually working in work, lol.

I'll be sure to take a week off around the show at the RDS though and should get some great photos then. STONE COLD! :D

Hope they don't have those high barriers at the RDS like in the Point because front row seats were great and all but my back was in bits from sitting up straight the whole time to see the show.

Where were you at the Point Faithy? Was it the Wednesday or Thursday show you went to?

Oh, just remembered, my friend was beside me and may have got some more photos than the ones I got so should be a complete set, hopefully :cool:

Hey Faithy(Buffy fan I assume?, could be wrong though)
    yeah good guess, big faith fan lol. i was at the point on the wednesday would of prefered to be there on thursday, i heard it was better that night. anyway cool pics so far draven, keep em coming :)

I kinda thought you were alright :) Yeah, the Thursday was the original date they were supposed to be here I think so the Wednesday was probably a little rushed in terms of production. Since I wasn't there, I couldn't tell you though. The wednesday probably gave them a night to get used to the Point although there were a few minor sound problems on the Thursday, lol. As promised: More pics........I don't know if I can post them all here as I'm unsure of the limit that boards.ie allows. (Ok, found out it's 100kb per pic, oh yay :(

Thought I'd throw in my one pic of JBL in full Leprechaun garb. Not a great pic but still, a small reminder of the night.

I'd love to see a photo of Lepruchain JBL from Thursday night, that was sooo funny

Just so no one boycotts my messages, that JBL pic appears courtesy of seanironmaiden's request earlier in this thread. If I didn't have to accommodate fans of every wrestler, no matter how dull(and if JBL hadn't done the whole Leprechaun thing), then he would not appear in any photo of mine :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

that link dont work

Um, what link? The one in my last post about JBL? It's only a link to Seanironmaiden's profile. I didn't mean to put that in there to be honest. The only pics I posted are the ones on page one. Did you get those ok?

oh ok sorry. yeah i got those ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

JBL is brilliant though! I hated him so much while he was champion. Now though, he's excellent! At the show over here, and SD last week, he did everything perfect, I love the guy now. Wrestling god

hey guys have any of you got pics of torrie wilson at the hmv signing.....id appreciate it if you could post em up
    thx

cmon guys...there has to be more people that went to the shows or signings and have pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Yeah I took so many pics and a grand total of two of them are half decent. There all full of heads and arms of everyone around me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭DayDreamer

Here you go Lamar ....sorry for the delay, was too lazy to register :D

Advertisement