Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

penn & teller - bullsh!t

• 22-04-2005 2:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

new series starting this monday on showtime in the US,
    anyone ever seen this,

its one of the best tv shows around imo and im dying for another season :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

it seems difficult enough to find good active torrents for the show
    or maybe im looking in the wrong place ;(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

tv torrents never last that long,
    usually a week or two after the show thne the new one takes over.

as its a new episode on monday it should be easy enogh to pick up ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

If you have satellite, they show it on the FX channel, but I haven't a clue what time or day it's on. It's a fantastic show. Pity it hasn't been picked up by ont of the terrestrial channels.

(and on a side note: Yippeeeee! I hit 100 posts! :D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Series II just finished on FX289. I thought series 2 had gone a little bit awry, - they did programs about funeral parlours and sex therapists ffs.

Highlights of the series for me where the Bible episode and HYPNOTISM. I can't believe how many normally rational people accept that a hypnotist can tell someone they're a dog, and in any meaningful way they are.

Debunking Hypnotism was the highlight of the series IMHO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭callmescratch

i actually thought the funeral parlour ep was pretty good.

i really liked the tv psychic episode, really put those idiots in their place.

just ordered the first 2 series on dvd from amazon.com, can't wait for them to arrive, i missed most of the episodes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement