Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know what the alumni people do?

Options
  • 22-04-2005 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Strange word but they do a magazine I think and keep in touch with you when you're finished. Anyone know much about what goes on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

They try to get lots of money out of them, offer them credit cards etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

i think they just try and keep them involved and keep them in touch etc. they also organise reunions with class years. and introduce people that are on the courses that alumni members graduate off so they know what it's like in the industry and all that jazz. also so they can keep tracks on them so if any of them get famous they can say "graduate of DCU". i'm sure there's more, i just don't know!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm part of the alumni. I thought it would be a secret society that would be my gateway to world domination but all I get is a newsletter in the letterbox every so often :(

Advertisement