Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

q re o2 upgrade credit

Options
  • 22-04-2005 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

i upgraded my phone about 5 months ago on prepay with o2 and still have a few months left of the €10 free credit every month. but i was thinking of upgrading again :P and was wondering if i do will i lose any of the remaining upgrade credit from the first upgrade, so should i wait a few months till its used up even if it means missing a good deal? or can i still continue getting both the old credit for a few months and the new upgrade credit??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

As far as I know, you can buy as many different offers as you like and register them all to the same prepay sim card if you want. I don't think there is any problem with this, but probably better to confirm with O2.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

why is the t630 89 euro on upgrade with 80 euro credit and 129 on first time user and 70 credit? if this is the case surely one is better buying a 10 euro sim, getting 30 euro credit with it and then buying a t630 for 89 euro and getting another 80 credit!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

If you buy a 2nd upgrade before all your 1st lot of credit has been applied, it waits till the first lot is done then continues with the 2nd lot. Appologies for the crap descroption, the general anesthetic still hasnt fully worn off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

on pre paid by as many phones as you want and register as many as you want as well :)

Advertisement