Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Cup tickets - anybody get them?

• 22-04-2005 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

Word is out today on World Cup Tickets

I applied for an Irish TST but no joy.

anybody get them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

No luck here either. I think 1 person out of about 20 on Foot.ie were successful with TST's. France didn't even sell out their allocation. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

two of my mates(seperate applications) got them,
    no joy myself, went for cat3

never gonna be easy, for Japan/Korea Ireland had the 3rd highest number of applications after England and Argentina.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

:D

We are delighted to inform you that you have been allocated the following TST
    series in the draw for ticket sales phase 1 of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany
    (TM), provided that the team you selected qualifies for the finals of the 2006
    FIFA World Cup Germany (TM):

Number 4, TST type TST-6, category 3, country Republic of Ireland, price (number
    x single price) 1892,00 EUR

Total amount (excluding shipping charges) 1892,00 EUR
    Shipping charges 18,00 EUR
    Invoice/ payment amount 1910,00 EUR

If the TST series allocated to you does not match the TST type or price category
    specified in your application, the alternative options you selected were taken
    into account.

The payment for the tickets was successful and the sum of 1910,00 EUR has been
    debited from your MasterCard.

This confirmation does not authorise you to attend the matches of the 2006 FIFA
    World Cup Germany (TM). Admission is via original tickets only. Provided further
    security checks are successful, the original tickets will be sent to you 6-8
    weeks before the start of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany (TM). Please ensure
    that the delivery address we have for you is up to date. You can make changes to
    your address free of charge on the Internet at

Kind regards,

Your 2006 FIFA World Cup (TM) Ticketing Center

We better not get to the final now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

My plan is to get to frankfurt to a mates house and wing it from there.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I've been plannignt this trip since it was annouced it would be in Germany. It finally pays off to be half German, and was worth putting up with 20 years of visiting boring relatives wearing white socks and sandals. :)

Just as we did For Euro88, i'm going to stay with relatives where possible and drive to the venues. Hopefully the granny doesnt give up driving before then as I plan on borrowing her car quite a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

2nd May is the next phase is it??

What way will that work??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

no luck here either :mad:

this 1st come 1st serve basis is gonna cause chaos. they'd be better off with a lotto again.

Advertisement