Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My french oral was 12mins talking about the manics

Options
  • 22-04-2005 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

so i brought up that i like music and stuff and she was asking about the last concert i was a t and my favorite bands, i mentioned the manics and the woman was a fan so its was great fun chatting away with her. she only stopped to move onto the document which was a concert picture so i just told her more about that. was excellent

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Did you tell her about the "special t-shirt" i made?! Did anybody ever find that tshirt? i want it back..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

dimerocks wrote:
    so i brought up that i like music and stuff and she was asking about the last concert i was a t and my favorite bands, i mentioned the manics and the woman was a fan so its was great fun chatting away with her. she only stopped to move onto the document which was a concert picture so i just told her more about that. was excellent

Damn you you lucky so and so! :mad:

Jaysus if that happened to me last year and I was asked about my fave band The Libertines i would have still of being fcuked! How the hell could anyone talk about the good ship Albion and the quest for Arcady in French!

What type of stuff did you talk about then? The Holy Bible? Richey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

holy bible, gig made up somerthing about meeting them once. joe i am about to go searching for the t-shirt online!

Advertisement