Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utv Clicksilver Plus

• 22-04-2005 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

hi i was wondering anyone who has clicksilver plus ever been charged for going a lil over the cap???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,016 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Everyone who goes over the cap either gets charged or cut off (you're given a choice). Unlike Eircom and Esat, UTV don't make the slightest allowance for going over.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Irishpimp wrote:
    hi i was wondering anyone who has clicksilver plus ever been charged for going a lil over the cap???

This is an ongoing complaint among CS+ users. Do you never visit utv.support news group?

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

where in gods name are they?...i tried to find it on their site and after about 3 attemps through the day found, news.utvinternet.com(which doesnt work for me). does anyone know the site address.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

where in gods name are they?...i tried to find it on their site and after about 3 attemps through the day found, news.utvinternet.com(which doesnt work for me). does anyone know the site address.

news.utvinternet.com is the news server. You will have to set up a news account in your newsreader - most likely outlook express - just use the new account wizard and set up a news account rather than a mail account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 mancman

dub45 wrote:
    news.utvinternet.com is the news server. You will have to set up a news account in your newsreader - most likely outlook express - just use the new account wizard and set up a news account rather than a mail account.

and bring yer quilt and pillow cos you'll be bored to death when ya read dubs' posts there lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement