Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ralph Santolla to tour with Deicide !

Options
  • 22-04-2005 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭

Check this out guys:

"Guitarist Ralph Santolla (SEBASTIAN BACH, ICED EARTH, EYEWITNESS, DEATH) has posted the following message at his official website ([url]www.ralphsantolla.com):[/url]

“What's up everybody? Sorry, I still haven't added anything to my site. Look for a photo page and forum to be added next week.

So, first off, the big news - I'm going on tour with DEICIDE. I'll be with them on their North American Tour starting at the end of May.

Jack Owen has been a close friend for years, and he called yesterday to ask if I wanted in. After talking to Glenn Benton and hearing what they were offering, there was no way I could turn it down. I've been friends with the Hoffmans for years, so whatever goes on between the 2 sides is nothing to do with me. I like everybody.

I will also be doing South America, and hopefully play on the new record and do Europe. So this first tour means I will miss some of the festivals with SEBASTIAN BACH in June. This is very difficult for me, as everybody in that band and crew is a close friend, with the exception of Metal Mike, and that's just a matter of time, cause he's hella cool.

I wanted to get Baz's OK, and make sure they were covered first, and that worked out. I'll be replaced at the June festivals by Johnny "Chromatic” Lenaerts. He is the lead singer in my other band, STARE, and an amazing guitarist. And a freak. I will still be doing the other Festivals later in the summer with Baz and working on his new record.”

Nice one!

Advertisement