Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renting in dublin

Options
  • 22-04-2005 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭

soon moving to dublin for work in IFSC looking for accomadation between IFSC and harcourt st /camden st.any tips on rents in the area/ places to look estate agents.Looking for place for 3-4 rooms.doesnt matter wot it is flat etc.any help would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Dublin8

Hi
    i am also looking for a place in similar area
    for a rent of something like 300€
    anyone has any ideas

i dont know where to look i know daft.ie but dont have time to view all these properties.just looking for nice place with some educated person.

one more thing has anyone shared an accomodation with girls.is it alright or a complete nightmere?? any ideas i have few offers but i have my own doubts wether to take a risk of sharing a place with girls or not

any ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

yabadabado wrote:
    soon moving to dublin for work in IFSC looking for accomadation between IFSC and harcourt st /camden st.any tips on rents in the area/ places to look estate agents.Looking for place for 3-4 rooms.doesnt matter wot it is flat etc.any help would be great
    Most places in the city centre will be 1-2 beds.
    Dublin8 wrote:
    i am also looking for a place in similar area for a rent of something like 300€ anyone has any ideas
    That sounds quite ambitous for anywhere central.
    one more thing has anyone shared an accomodation with girls.is it alright or a complete nightmere?? any ideas i have few offers but i have my own doubts wether to take a risk of sharing a place with girls or not
    "Buy your own toilet roll" is all I can say.

Advertisement