Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bull**** Bingo cardmaker.

• 22-04-2005 8:50pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Do you keep falling asleep in meetings and seminars? What about those long and boring conference calls? Here is a way to change all of that!

How to play:

Before each meeting, visit http://tinyurl.com/5jr2t and print one copy of thegame card for each player, refreshing the page before each print, or have the players print their own game cards.

Check off each block when you hear these words during a meeting, seminar, or phone call. When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout BULL****!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Heh heh. Well worth a bookmark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

DRILL DOWN is my favourite how many feckin times do I have to hear that.

Another one a boss of mine uses in meetings is TYPE SITUATION although that may just be applicable to him!

Advertisement