Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rte Liars

• 22-04-2005 9:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭

I've just seen the RTE GUIDE And The date RTE had given me for CSI (25th april) is wrong. theres no csi on that date, they have lied to me yet again. I really getting sick of this. they don't have one clue at all. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭|Referee|

I've just seen the RTE GUIDE And The date RTE had given me for CSI (25th april) is wrong. theres no csi on that date, they have lied to me yet again. I really getting sick of this. they don't have one clue at all. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

says the noob with 12 posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

says the noob with 12 posts
    says the noob with 11. In other news, postcount++;

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Heh.... big cock here with 11 posts criticising.. that's rich!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭|Referee|

basquille wrote:
    Heh.... big cock here with 11 posts criticising.. that's rich!
    It was a joke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

rte dont noramly lie its just they are incompetent and can never get things right

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Thread going nowhere - Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement