Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

They think its all over..... it is now!

• 22-04-2005 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:):D

No more lectures and tutorials and UCD! Yeahhhhahhhaahha!!!!

Oh sh*t I've just remembered............. EXAMS in a week and a half which I've not studied for......... waaaahhhhhh :(:(

Is Zane from MTV2 going to pass his exams? 5 votes

No
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 5 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

*tsk* what did i tell you on the train you little pisshead!!! you will be fine!

NOW GO STUDY!......and do some for me while you're at it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*starts praying to every deity she can think of that we all pass in May and not be damned to Blackrock in August*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:):D

No more lectures and tutorials and UCD! Yeahhhhahhhaahha!!!!

Oh sh*t I've just remembered............. EXAMS in a week and a half which I've not studied for......... waaaahhhhhh :(:(

Yeah you and me both mate. I'm just going to cram like I've never crammed before! I will stay in the library as long as it takes! Maybe...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I'm going to do some study now. Hope everyone's feelin' a bit better than me this morning!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I recommend the bottom floor of the resteraunt for people to study in - its great, really. You don't notice the time passing by, and its open till one in the morning!

Oh and as the voice of experience here I think it falls to me to tell you that you'll all do grand, so stop worrying and start studying!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I would just like to say yet again... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! The year is over! I'm on such a high! This is the best feeling since my leaving cert. No more fake tan, D4 people! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I would just like to say yet again... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! The year is over! I'm on such a high! This is the best feeling since my leaving cert. No more fake tan, D4 people! :)
    That is tragically sad.
    If no more fake tan or d4s was the highlight of my life since the LC I'd kill myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Dont worry theres still time to pull a pass off even at this stage but you must be prepared to do about 8 hours a day all next week

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

blondie83 wrote:
    Oh and as the voice of experience here I think it falls to me to tell you that you'll all do grand, so stop worrying and start studying!

And does that apply to 3rd E&E blondie? I'm ready to kill a certain Dr. C. after learning off 20 pages today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I'm gonna fail. No question. But I don't really care. Some of the nicest ppl I know are in the year below me, so if I repeat the year, they'll be in my year... Yaaay! :D

Btw, yesterday was f**king ace, anyone who wasn't there (Tir na nOg, aka Lake2) frankly missed a lot of fun. Well, I might be biased... ;)

Twas a good laugh, a nice way to end the year...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Red Alert wrote:
    And does that apply to 3rd E&E blondie? I'm ready to kill a certain Dr. C. after learning off 20 pages today!

No...no sorry but you're screwed! :p Ah no remember the failure rate is only 60%, so just try and make sure you're in the top 40% and technically speaking you have to pass no matter what happens - God I love screwed up logic! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

well big good luck to you all!Good bit of advice is to get those crash course books-u know like the ones u get for your leaving cert that condense a whole years work into a few pages.Can you get those for arts?I dont know what id do without my 'medicine for dummies' and 'anatomy made ridiculosly simple'....hmmm suddenly dr.Nick from the simpsons springs to mind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Lucky_Devil

If anyone finds a copy of "Actuary for Dummies" I'd def be interested in acquiring it! If not, then I'll have to go for my tried and trusted method of getting drunk & hoping for the best!

In vinum veritas & in bribing answers. Plus of course my personal fave...'if i dont remember, it didnt happen' ;)

Advertisement