Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miscarraige last time, 4 months gone this time so far..

Options
  • 22-04-2005 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

:confused:
    We are pregnant for 4 months now. All is well this time thank god!

I'm learnin alot through books and from pickin up tips and expierences from relatives, strangers and friends alike.

My wife is very worries as the last time we only lasted 2 months. 4 months is great but cant help worrying myself..

Are there any good signs that we could identify with.... I dont tell her i'm
    worrying too cause i need to be there for her, but cant help it...

would appreciate any help/tips going

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

tbh follow closely what the health professionals tell you to do.

Worrying won't help, nobody knows for sure with any pregnancy.
    I'm not an expert, but I think the following is pretty basic obvious stuff.
    Avoid drink, smoke, and drugs.
    Avoid rough intercourse, possibly avoid altogether (the docs should tell you)
    Avoid lifting heavy weights
    Avoid strenuous physical activity

Maybe when ye get the ultrasound scan it will help reassure you.
    Try to think positive :)

causal

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

YAPP wrote:
    :My wife is very worries as the last time we only lasted 2 months. 4 months is great but cant help worrying myself..

the first 3 months are the most dangerous, as ye are past that, hopefully everything should work out well for ye this time!
    Your wife should try not to worry as that doesn't help (easier said than done I know!)

best of luck!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Congratulations! :) Theres no reason why you should have problems this time, I hope all goes well for you. People will say dont worry, but you still will, its natural. Your wife should be feeling kicking very soon, which is reassuring. As has been said, do what you are told, take the vitamins etc, and enjoy the whole experience. Come back and tell us if you have a boy or a girl after the big day!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,417 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Hey, any update?

Hope all goes well for ye

Advertisement