Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

directions to JP motorcycles?

Options
  • 23-04-2005 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

heading into to town to have a look at some bikes.

anyone give me directions to JP, ive been up and down pearse st a few times and dont recall ever seeing it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If it's the shop I think it is.....

Come south across O'Connell bridge onto D'Olier St (?), then near the end of D'Olier St take a left onto Townsend Street - which is in front of the Screen Cinema, and behind Pearse St Garda Station.
    Keep driving through a few sets of lights, and you'll come to a Y junction. Follow the curve of the road around to the right, and you hit another junction, which usually has a filter light for turning left. Turn left, and this brings you back onto Pearse St. Jp's is about 200m down on your left hand side. Big glass window with bikes in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

thanks,

found it on my own :D
    it doesnt look like a bike shop at all so i think thats why i missed it beofre lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

What are going to get Chalk??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

bros400.
    bastards, it was sold when i got there :L

said theyd have another one next week tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Have you tried the BrayHondaCentre?

They seem to have a few in at the moment..

• Advertisement
Advertisement