Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Luckily she was my backup ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Lol, I said 'Eavan Boland is a sure thing' that year. I was right.

Me too. And I went as far as saying I'm definetly not studying SH and I won't study anyone else, if they come up, I'll just rely on what I learned in class.

Also, Poetry Is only worth a tiny amount of the actual paper so it doesn't really matter.

OT, Phyics for the LC is a very honest subject IMO, if you're bright enough and you've done some work, you'll get a C plus. Getting an A or a B is simply a factor of how bright you are and how hard you work.

Unlike other subjects, where you could be really bright, study a descent amount and still go away with a C3.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Brendygg

radiation thermonic emmision(in the rest of that) and option 1 on particle physics are dead easy if u learn it n practise sums u cud get 50/56 easy.
    my grinds teacher said one of the heat expts will come up and possibly a mirrors or lenses expt in SectionA and if they aint in that theyll b in SectionB

Advertisement