Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote best events.

Options
  • 23-04-2005 4:56pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭

OKay, I had an idea because I was at the Summer Ball and I think that it was probably the best event organised by the SU this WHOLE year. :)

But overall, what events do you guys think deserve a mention? Between all the clubs and socs and other events. What memories stick out to you all as the year comes to an end?

Most of my memory is blurred into one big mass of fun, but anyhoo, I'm voting in:

Redbrick Holloween Ball - because people looked _so_ cool.
    Celtic Ball - Because Kíla played and I got to wear my debs dress again
    Summer Ball - Because even though I didnt have the best time, the event itself was brilliant.

Yeah yeah, not suprising coming from me. But personally they are three that stick out.

Don't be afraid to mention why some events were better than others!

When everyone puts forward their suggestions we'll have a poll to see which event wins!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Alas I didn't get to any events other than the Freshers ball which was pretty good, but very quiet.

Need to make more of an effort next year.

Missed most of the RedBrick ones due to fear :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭*Shelly*

hmmmm tis a toughie jess. i loved the celtic ball even thought there were horrible events that night but the night itself was brill.

as was the summer ball. i wasn't at the freshers ball. okie i gotsta go with celtic ball. purely cuz i got to dress up so much again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I was only at the Summer ball and the Clubs and Socs ball so I'd probably go with the Summer ball, just cos there was loads of stuff on (didn't have a great night but there were loads of bands, cheap drink, free food, SAND so all the elements of a good night were there)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

societies ball back in November in the Burlington. :)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

So many photos of me ._.

yet summer ball was still the best night of hte year for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 d_fens

hehe i agree with cult.. cos i saw most of it :D *high fives him* muhahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

Holy crap, those photos are freakin' everywhere! :eek:

d_fens: pretty much everyone saw most of it (^^)//

But yes, best event's gotta be the Summer ball with the freshers ball trailing second... (Free bbq all the way ;-)

Advertisement