Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is actually in charge at utv clicksilver these days?

• 23-04-2005 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

I am being told that Malcolm has left and isnt being replaced. & am also being told that there is now new 12 month requirement on upgrading to clicksilver plus from the clicksilver product. But that is going against customer option both here and on the newsgroup.

I want to upgrade to clicksilver plus as I am tied to contract until october 2005 and dont want to be tied to another contract term.

Neonitrix

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

As far as I know the confirmation e-mail(and link) that you get informs you that you are signing up for another 12 months.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

As far as I know the confirmation e-mail(and link) that you get informs you that you are signing up for another 12 months.

There are threads elsewhere on this but UTV definitely require anyone migrating between clicksilver products to take on a new 12 month contract.

Advertisement