Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dun laoghaire ultimate?????? why not

• 23-04-2005 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

hey all im an 18 year old guy in dun laoghaire. and i think that frisbee should be played on the big green in sandycove or dun laogaire.
    Think about that huge field right by the sea......... perfect. ed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Funkstard

We play frisbee on the hockey pitch in Loreto Dalkey. Huge open space, right beside the sea, close to the dart and we can turn on the floodlights if need be! What more do you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

:cool: :confused: when do you guys play there then? How are you able to turn the floodlights on? i live pretty damn close to there, are you on any of the college teams or what. gimme a text the next time you are playin on 0857254942. i'll show you how we do it andrews style(posh) :cool: :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 doyler4k

:cool: :confused: when do you guys play there then? How are you able to turn the floodlights on? i live pretty damn close to there, are you on any of the college teams or what. gimme a text the next time you are playin on 0857254942. i'll show you how we do it andrews style(posh) :cool: :confused:
    Are you guys in school then?
    Whyt not get in touch with the IFDA and organise some sort of schools ultimate in DL?

Do you have a coach or someone who really knows how to play?

Peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

yeh i'm in school but i'm in 6th year and only officially for another week then its down to a lot of fun fun studyin. but this summer i'm hopin to play a whole load of frisbee and have a general laugh. is there any locations in south dub apart fom alexandra college where people play. any places to get a good disc at???????? ed :confused:

Advertisement