Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new line

• 23-04-2005 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

i can't get broadband because my line isn't suitable. today i rang up and eircom said we could get a new line for 120euro but they couldn't guarantee we would get broadband. i wanted to know does ne 1 think this would work or has any1 been in the same situation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

cman wrote:
    i can't get broadband because my line isn't suitable. today i rang up and eircom said we could get a new line for 120euro but they couldn't guarantee we would get broadband. i wanted to know does ne 1 think this would work or has any1 been in the same situation.

Plenty of threads and posts regarding this type of thing.
    It really is a 50/50. Noone on this board can tell you if it will pass or fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Paul007

I got a new line installed a couple of weeks ago and it now passes the prequal test.

Whether or not it's all down to the new new line I couldn't say as my old line intermittedly passed the test aswell.

This time however, I had a good idea when my line was going to be tested by checking Netsource's website and made sure everything was removed from the line except one phone.

I won't be totally convinced until I have a working broadband connection on my line.

Advertisement