Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public places

Options
  • 23-04-2005 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

wheres thebest public place in cork ye've had sex?! :eek:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Full sex or just nookie? I don't think I ever had full sex in public, but I did have a lot of fun on the 8th green in Mahon Golf course one night, in a corridor of the Ciniplex during a screening[1], and sitting on stools at a counter in the Donkey's Ears. Didn't get caught with those, but one night I was down the Marina[2] and some guy in a jeep drove right up to the window of my car with his headlights on. I'll tell you something, driving a car with your pants 'round your ankles is no easy task...

adam

[1] National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Screen 6. You'll never go to a movie in screen 6 again, will you?
    [2] Know anyone in Cork called Marina? Now you know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

down by the river in ballincollig.. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

dahamsta wrote:
    I'll tell you something, driving a car with your pants 'round your ankles is no easy task...[/size]

A truly stirring image...

Caught? Never! I never get caught! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

gubby wrote:
    down by the river in ballincollig.. :cool:

classy.... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭serabi

everyone seems to do it at pairce caoimhe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 dondonjordan

kinsale roundabout

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

in the middle of it or in a car going around it? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

he started in a car going round it and ended up in the middle of it, id say :D

Got really pissed one night with the lads from frnakfield so we went to the Statoil to get a munch.

My girlfriend was drunk too so I got lucky.

Those bushes in the middle of it are thorns by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ACC

We used to have some laugh in the car by getting the loudspeaker and driving down by Pairc ui Caoimh and roaring at the people getting it on in the car park over the loudspeaker or else turn the siren on. Twas the most fun you could have with your pants on.

• Advertisement

ACC wrote:
    We used to have some laugh in the car by getting the loudspeaker and driving down by Pairc ui Caoimh and roaring at the people getting it on in the car park over the loudspeaker or else turn the siren on. Twas the most fun you could have with your pants on.
    Does that mean that the people in the cars were having more fun?
    Since they did in fact have their pants off.

A little from coloum a and a little from coloum b.

When that happened to me when I was younger, I was too embarassed to do anything about it so I drove away. If it ever happens to me again - I like to think I'm adventurous, so it's not beyond the bounds of belief - I'll pull my pants up, get out of the car, and I'll smash everything that can be smashed on the car responsible. When I've busted the windows, I'll bust the faces of the people inside. The court case'd be a hoot, not that clueless spastics like ACC would have the brains or the guts to bring one anyway.

No offense like, retard.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 20,974 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Who are ACC?

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

dahamsta wrote:
    I'll pull my pants up, get out of the car, and I'll smash everything that can be smashed on the car responsible. When I've busted the windows, I'll bust the faces of the people inside. The court case'd be a hoot, not that clueless spastics like ACC would have the brains or the guts to bring one anyway.

adam

you would ya. give me a date and ill be there. would like to see you bust some faces :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,974 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yes, I too would like to see you bust Loco's face.

Careful now Stark, Lego's obviously a hard man.

dahamsta wrote:
    Careful now Stark, Lego's obviously a hard man.

hard as nails. love to bust things. like windows, faces and clueless spastics.

Loco wrote:
    You should tie up with ACC then, a bully like you and a cretin like him should get on like a house on fire.

(I'm actually a pacifist, but I've always been willing to make exceptions for adolescent morons that revel in other people's discomfort.)

adam

Loco wrote:
    I like to melt plastic.
    It never sees it coming...no eyes you see.

• Advertisement

I like to melt plastic.
    It never sees it coming...no eyes you see.
    Awful, truly awful.

dahamsta wrote:

(I'm actually a pacifist, but I've always been willing to make exceptions for adolescent morons that revel in other people's discomfort.)

adam

http://www.e-thug.net/ :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭PaulinCork

now now boys, be nice to each other...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

>...the most fun you could have with your pants on...

LOL

I'll bust the faces of the people inside. The court case'd be a hoot, not that clueless spastics like ACC would have the brains or the guts to bring one anyway.

No offense like, retard.

adam[/QUOTE]
    Well well somebody is not a happy bunny. Listen mate get a ****ing life and a sense of humour. Who ever interupted you probably did the girl a favour

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

ACC wrote:
    Well well somebody is not a happy bunny. Listen mate get a ****ing life and a sense of humour. Who ever interupted you probably did the girl a favour

Yep, because given the choice of siding with someone complaining about having their shag interrupted, or siding with a retard whose idea of fun is to interrupt other people's sex lives because he doesn't have one of his own people will choose to side with you, ACC. Is it true that your own hand accused you of rape, or was that just a vicious internet rumour?

Face it, you're a wanker. Not a particularly original or unique one, just another of the bored useless f*cks who loiter this city and can only entertain themselves by trying to interfere with other people getting on with enjoying their lives. Nobody actually likes you much, least of all the people on this board.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement