Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.: Tactical Ops AoT :.

Options
  • 23-04-2005 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi.

...anyone play ??

i can't find any Irish clans in ClanBase :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

lol ,

I believe I am the only person here in the 26 counties playing it , have been for the last 4 years . There are a few Irish up north playing it ( FOE-Rugrat for 1 ) and a few Irish scattered around england , holland , germany that I have run into but no Irish clan nor team for the NC . If you are looking for a friendly place to play with active servers drop into #badtaste on irc.gamesurge.net , we have a 24 player downserv and a 20 player Jolt with both ip's on the main topic in irc .

Server: Jolt: unreal://213.208.119.237:7000 & Down Monster server: unreal://213.230.201.133:7747

drop in and say hello :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I play it sometimes.

You mean the Unreal Tournament Mod, or the Standalone game?

I play the Standalone game. I perfer it to counter strike, which for some reason I never liked...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

No one really plays the standalone mod anymore , there are only maybe a few 2.2 servers left running . But the stand alone is still fairly strong with a good 220 clans in the euro table . Like I said above , feel free to drop into our servers and play a few games .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mAGix

... i play only standalone ... is cOOL :D

.... CS is 4 women :D

Advertisement