Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ladies jackets

• 23-04-2005 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

hey im looking for a jacket online , I saw one in topshop today but they dunno when their getting them in again and they only had size 8 left.

I want a kind of short one Its hard to explain , but is there any good sites for womens jackets online ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

what kind of jacket exactly? i boughta white blazer-like jacket in Warehouse today. it came in black aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I want it brown or grey , the one i saw was short has like a zip up the front i think you`d call it a bomber jacket there was like a flap covering the zip up the front you know with a button top and bottom to hide the zip and it had a zip pocket in the sleeve , no hood though just a collar , it was nice but they dont know when their getting them in again .Its hard to describe I havent seen them anywhere else and i keep finding cruddy jackets online.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

is this it? you can buy it from topshop online

http://www.topshop.co.uk/promostores/tops/?make_live=yes&promo=

edit: the link wouldn't work like I wanted it to but look in the new stock section...is it one of the jackets there? They sell them all online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I had a look on there but they didnt have the exact one i wanted they have a fairly similar one but i didnt want the cuffs and the collars to be that ribbed sorta stretchy material I just wanted the one that the collar and cuffs are the same material as the rest of the jacket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Full stops :P

River Island sell online too. They might have something like that. H&M is great for bomber jackets as is Vero Moda. Bought a Vero Moda one a while back. Try A-Wear too. Not sure about where you'd find them online though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

Dorothy Perkins has nice jackets there, I fink they sell on-line.

Advertisement