Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long utv?

• 23-04-2005 9:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

I migrated from UTVIP dial up to Clicksilver 10 days ago. How long until my modem get heres and how long until I can use it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

mp3guy wrote:
    I migrated from UTVIP dial up to Clicksilver 10 days ago. How long until my modem get heres and how long until I can use it?

Took them 20 business days send it to me. Hopefully it won be the same for you, but I wouldnt expect it anytime soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

pfft, bastards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

I had mine in 6 working days, a few friends of mine got them in 5 but my cousin is on his 3rd week of waiting.
    Once you receive it your good to go :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

kaizersoze wrote:
    I had mine in 6 working days, a few friends of mine got them in 5 but my cousin is on his 3rd week of waiting.
    Once you receive it your good to go :D

Yeah, I forgot, they seemed to have improved alot since Jan/Feb. There was some people saying they had theirs quickly too.

All hope is not lost yet. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

i'm hoping monday...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Inside 10 days as far as I recall. They used to say up to 15 working days.

Advertisement