Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Monitor.

Options
  • 23-04-2005 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Thought i would have a better chance posting here as i am looking for a 15 inch or so monitor in cork. Free preferably.
    Cheers
    Dan

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

You can't have my 15" but I have a 14" CRT Dell you're welcome to. Just plugged it in to check something out in fact, seems to be working fine. You'll need to collect it though, and buy me a pint at some stage in the future. Rules is rules.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Got a spare 23" LCD lying about the place damahasta? :p

nesf wrote:
    Got a spare 23" LCD lying about the place damahasta? :p
    Sh'ya, right.

I do have some other stuff that'll need to go sometime though, cheap or free. There's a basic list here, I'll pad it out a bit when I get the eff out of this place.

adam

dahamsta wrote:
    Sh'ya, right.

I do have some other stuff that'll need to go sometime though, cheap or free. There's a basic list here, I'll pad it out a bit when I get the eff out of this place.

adam

How much do you want for the Palm? And just how outdated is it?

nesf wrote:
    How much do you want for the Palm?
    I dunno, make me an offer and I'll dig it out when I move to see if it still retains a charge.
    And just how outdated is it?
    Google'll answer you better than I can. They stopped making them a few years ago anyway.

adam

• Advertisement

dahamsta wrote:
    I dunno, make me an offer and I'll dig it out when I move to see if it still retains a charge.

Google'll answer you better than I can. They stopped making them a few years ago anyway.

adam

Em on Amazon market place they go for 50-60 dollars, 40-45 euro or thereabouts.

What condition is it in?

nesf wrote:
    What condition is it in?
    It's buried at the moment, but I'm pretty sure it's in excellent nick, maybe the odd small scratch here and there. Like I said, I've only used it for the past few years when I'm travelling, which is maybe once or twice a year. That's why there's a small concern about it keeping a charge, which I'll need to check out when I find it.

You want I should go dig? Is it worth my while? :)

adam

dahamsta wrote:
    It's buried at the moment, but I'm pretty sure it's in excellent nick, maybe the odd small scratch here and there. Like I said, I've only used it for the past few years when I'm travelling, which is maybe once or twice a year. That's why there's a small concern about it keeping a charge, which I'll need to check out when I find it.

You want I should go dig? Is it worth my while? :)

adam

I've an interview tomorrow, after which I'll know whether I'm in full time employment again or not.

If I get the job, then yes, I could use another toy ;)

Well, good luck in the interview then. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Where ya livin
    dahamsta wrote:
    You can't have my 15" but I have a 14" CRT Dell you're welcome to. Just plugged it in to check something out in fact, seems to be working fine. You'll need to collect it though, and buy me a pint at some stage in the future. Rules is rules.

adam

• Advertisement

Ballinlough

Ah very good i live in Boreenamana Road, Across from Pairc Rinn.

PHD seems to expect a delivery, which ain't gonna happen cos my mind-reading gland is busted, so anyone else want this monitor?

adam

Sorry i was away till friday. I actually completly forgot i will pm ya later.
    Sorry. :o

Advertisement