Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC3 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I forgot about it! and next month, I'll be singing in the Irish Youth Choir, so I can't go, cause I'll have a concert in Waterford or Kilkenny or somewhere!

*sigh* don't forget to post lots of photo's!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Nukem wrote:
    Went in had a look around said boards to couple of people;got some funny looks. Had one for the soul; one last look <<< >>> notheing and fooked off?
    Did ye leave or summit or did i ask the wrong people. I dunno next time im wearing a stetsen and a huge sign.

Nukem

Eh. We were in the beer garden from 5pm to closing.... We were the group with the geeky t-shirts....

Although there were attractive women present, so that might have confused you. I wouldn't blame ya for that... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

you means more girls actually showed up this time?? aarrgghh I'm annoyed now... and I miss BBC4 too? *sigh* - well BBC5 just better be like the best thing ever!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Dudara and Simu were there. The official head count this time was six. (For some reason when I woke up this morning I thought it was seven, but then I was still drunk.) Rymus showed up but he only did the pop-in so he doesn't count, and of course Nukem doesn't count because of his Failure To Recognise Nerds Syndrome. He should see a doctor about that.

Immense fun.

EDIT: I actually remember Simu and dudara's names. I'm extremely proud if this.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Bugger anyways. Off to see the doc now.................saunters off til next time

Nukem

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

So, it was nice to meet everyone I met! Fun night!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

dahamsta wrote:
    Dudara and Simu were there. The official head count this time was six. (For some reason when I woke up this morning I thought it was seven, but then I was still drunk.)

I seem to recall you including nesf's friend Mags in the headcount yesterday, which most likely explains why you thought it was seven.

All told, good night. Shame the Wine Vault wasn't open though, would've been a better place to head along to for some late-bar goodness.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I actually remember Simu and dudara's names. I'm extremely proud if this.

wahey!!

Great night, nice to meet people but I have some head on me now! No more wheat beer for me ever again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

dahamsta wrote:
    Rymus doesn't count

story of my life :(

I'll actually make it to a full beers one of these crazy nights when I dont have to get up at an inhumane hour of the morning.

Fysh wrote:
    I seem to recall you including nesf's friend Mags in the headcount yesterday, which most likely explains why you thought it was seven.
    Ah, that's right. And I think Mags is a lurker, so that would make it seven. The truth does come out when you're drunk!

So I have photos, and a video I took by mistake. As usual I forgot to set it to red eye, so everyone looks loony. Will I publish them or save everyone's embarassment for my own enjoyment?

adam

• Advertisement

Well, email em to me would ya?

I want to add to my collection of things to remind me of nights out. My memory being non-existant and all that. :p

as im not in any of them... i say publish or be damned!

Ah come on lads, ye didn't actually think I was going to publicly shame people anyway? I was uploading them when I posted that. I'll save the video for a special occasion. :)

http://beecher.org/photos/showgallery.php?cat=543

Did I mention that my arse is incredibly sore today? At first I thought I may have been naughty and spanked - it's always a dream - but then it occured to me that I was sitting on that bloody bench seat for what, seven hours?

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

AArgh, the curse of red-eye strikes again

Hmmm, you stole my soul. Can I have it back now please?

http://beecher.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=456&cat=543

a most excellent picture. I can feel the love eminating from it :D

rymus wrote:
    http://beecher.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=456&cat=543

a most excellent picture. I can feel the love eminating from it :D

We are one. We are boards.

Resistance is Futile.

Wel at least next time i know who im lookin for :p
    Still wearing that Stetsen though

Nukem

EDIT:Whens the next one

Nukem wrote:
    EDIT:Whens the next one

When our hangovers from Friday subside then maybe we might plan the next one...

There's beers in Dublin in three weeks or so if you're interested.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

nesf wrote:
    We are one. We are boards.

Resistance is Futile.

Eerily, it looks like we were communicating using our secret psyching powers. (Which, of course, we were - but they're not supposed to know about that. Oops. I've said too much.)

• Advertisement

Fysh wrote:
    Eerily, it looks like we were communicating using our secret psyching powers. (Which, of course, we were - but they're not supposed to know about that. Oops. I've said too much.)

I'm sending you a lot of pain over the psychic link now.

A lot of pain.

I'm reading Episode III dialogue and ignoring the flavour text and passing the sensation to you.

As I said. A lot of pain.

Get a room boys.

but it wouldn't be quite the same without you there, adam...

(This reminds me of you asking me, apropos of not very much, "Are you a homo?" on friday night, which managed to confuse me enough to derail whatever nonsense was concerning me at the time. Heh.)

nesf wrote:
    There's beers in Dublin in three weeks or so if you're interested.

Unfortunetly i will be in the states as of the 30th and may be outta of a job by next week so have to mind the pennies.Do you know i think i passed ye in the beer garden and said nah thats not them at all :rolleyes: fooking typical.

Nukem

Nukem wrote:
    Unfortunetly i will be in the states as of the 30th and may be outta of a job by next week so have to mind the pennies.Do you know i think i passed ye in the beer garden and said nah thats not them at all :rolleyes: fooking typical.

Nukem

Weren't we ugly/fat/geeky enough?

nesf wrote:
    Weren't we ugly/fat/geeky enough?

Poor nesf *pats on head* your as beautiful as you feel.

Nukem

Fysh wrote:
    but it wouldn't be quite the same without you there, adam...

(This reminds me of you asking me, apropos of not very much, "Are you a homo?" on friday night, which managed to confuse me enough to derail whatever nonsense was concerning me at the time. Heh.)

It was done with expert timing and impeccible delivery.

You looked like a "rabbit caught in the headlights" with your mouth agape going wtf???

Nukem wrote:
    Poor nesf *pats on head* your as beautiful as you feel.

Nukem

I'm ugly on the inside too :)

nesf wrote:
    I'm ugly on the inside too :)

*ROFL* sounds like some one needs a cuddle hehehehehe. I must have been blinded by the beaty of ye and passed ye by

Nukem

• Advertisement

Nukem wrote:
    *ROFL* sounds like some one needs a cuddle hehehehehe. I must have been blinded by the beaty of ye and passed ye by

Nukem

:)

I don't need cuddles. I get my comforts from boiling kittens.

Advertisement