Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC3 Discussion

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Gordon wrote:
    Actually the whole homosexual thing isn't as open as it once was in Greece. Now there are a great deal of men that are so sexually repressed that they don't know they are gay or bi but it is painfully obvious. Or so it seems to me.

Yeah, it's very much the same here. Yes there are opely gay and bi men who are flamboyant about it, but I know a few guys who know they are gay but hate the way gays act/look. They hate "gay bars" and the like.

It's sexual repression, just like all the gay guys who talk about how someone can't be bisexual. You are either gay or straight or just confused in their opinion.

It ends up with guys being stuck between the gay bi haters and the straight bi haters.

I'm generalising horribly here, obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

curses... so my horrible ethnic joke is all out of date.

Advertisement