Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

corded blazers

• 24-04-2005 12:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i've seen a lot of people walking round town with these and they look pretty cool, anyone know where i can lay my hands on one?

Comments

Jack Jones have a good few, but for something a little more unique and less mainstream ,the Arnotts Bargain basement have some lovely jackets for around €40.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Jack Jones have a good few, but for something a little more unique and less mainstream ,the Arnotts Bargain basement have some lovely jackets for around €40.
    do you think these blazers are mainstream?

i'll check out that bargain basement place though, i'm low on funds. Is it just a bargain basement for so long a period or is it always there.

the bargain basement is always there, the stock changes though. They're becoming more mainstream now yeah, especially the lighter coloured ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ahh right i was looking for a navyish/blackish one, i'm not one for light colours makes me stand out too much :)

best bet is the Bargain basemen then, i've gotten 2 over the last month for €40 a pop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Eager Beaver may have some. Not too sure since I haven't been there since last summer due to out of countryness. River Island have some. Topman might too, plus 10% student discount. w00t! Gotta love them student discounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Out of interest where is Eager Beaver?!

temple bar, same street as the bad ass cafe, other end(towards central bank)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

I found a nice dark blue denim blazer upstairs in Zara last week. Kinda slimfitting with slightly flared sleeves. It's pretty cool. 80euro. They have various different kinds of blazer type jackets..

K.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Yeah, corded blazers are great. I have a maroon/cranberry one...from Mango. It was 90 euro though, I think. Worth it though..it's so sexual...

• Advertisement
Advertisement