Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your favourite "knacker drinking" drink?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Well when i used to knacker drink myself and few mates would get LCL cans.We came up with the idea after a good few of those one day what LCL stood for.Low calorie lager :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Buckfast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

white lightning..... rotten stuff....i can still smell it.....(heaves over toilet bowl...) :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Tubourg - The beer of Danish Kings. Hollandia is also reasonably good as cheap beers go and Fosters is respectable enough @ e1 a bottle :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

I noticed somesaid Bavaria...thats not a knacker drinking beer, its the classy student beer...I'm outraged at that remark...I was doubting its credability for a moment... :(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Back in the day I remember a flagon of Devils Bit could be purchased for IR£2.99. 6% pure rocket fuel.

When I was up north a few months ago I saw that White Lightening stuff and was compelled to buy it. A 3-litre flagon of 7.5% white cider. Didnt go down to bad either, mind you I didnt have the balls to drink it myself, so one of the lads went splits with me. At £3.49 it was a steal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

yeah it's gotta be Tuborg or Devil's Bit. But usually Tuborg cause no one likes the sound of Devil's Bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

mayordenis wrote:
    beir dor

i remember puking on the dart when i was like 15 after drinking a **** load of those. classy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

bottle of buckfast for 11 euro and lucozade sport for 1.50 to mix it to make it go down easier, can make 2 people drunk off their heads for 1 low low price of 6.25 each

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭A$$A$$IN

Buckfast, Dutch mould :D or linden village = cheap, quality booze
    Efficiency = any vodka from lidl or aldi, drink straight from the bottle and you'll be in a knot in no time lol ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Anyone do the most dangerous stunt to a can? Yes i mean shotgun it,or whatever it did.Pierce a hole in side of it and suck forever :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

bottle of buckfast for 11 euro and lucozade sport for 1.50 to mix it to make it go down easier, can make 2 people drunk off their heads for 1 low low price of 6.25 each
    really? cool! i'm all for efficiency but how locked can a bottle of buckfast and lucozade really get two people?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Metz, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Chateau Elivs Biére Royale! sadly out of production for many years... but when I was student - pint cost about 30p to brew - reckon 60c nowadays... home brewing - (need patience and meticulousness though) and you can save a fortune... or get more locked... for same money! Try it folks!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sock.rocker*

ferdi wrote:
    really? cool! i'm all for efficiency but how locked can a bottle of buckfast and lucozade really get two people?
    not very locked at all.. never heard of mixin lucozade with it. once ya get used to the taste, its delish

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

just lots and lots of 'cheap' vodka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

not very locked at all.. never heard of mixin lucozade with it. once ya get used to the taste, its delish

Bucky and lucozade??!? WTF? That sounds f**king revolting.
    Why would you want to mask the goodness of the 'fast?
    Get it down ya, ya big sissy! :D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Fink Brau! Or stumpy Stella Artois! All from Lidl! :)

mad m: In my past, we used to occasionally try shotgunning cans. A failure resulted in half the contents going down your chin though, which resulted in waste :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

bucky and coke is so damn good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Sarky wrote:
    This is where having parents who take their holiday in France with a big camper van comes in handy. There are many nice beers over there that also happen to be dirt cheap, and I ask them to bring back crates of the stuff. Keeps me stocked up for ages.
    yeah i gotta agree. love going to france for that reason, of course i dont have such open minded parents so i have to bring it back myself.
    i got a bottle og champagne for a 5er, wine is only a yoyo per bottle, and the knonnenburg is like dirt cheap too. :D gotta love the french and the practicallity of it all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sock.rocker*

Wertz wrote:
    Bucky and lucozade??!? WTF? That sounds f**king revolting.
    Why would you want to mask the goodness of the 'fast?
    Get it down ya, ya big sissy! :D
    i love the taste... its that other pussy.. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

you cant beat a btl. of bucky. years ago in galway we used to drink thunderbird wine. blue bottle or red bottle. youd be absolutely steamers on a bottle of red. youd only get it if you were skint. way stronger than a btl. bucky it was. haven seen it in years

hmm have only heard ppl reminiscing of it but i'm sure id still prefer buckfast mmm! memories of slane years ago...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

bucky. but idealy a number 5 and drank directly from the bottle to avoid having to look at it :D

nah i mix everything with coke :)

Don't forget kids....Buckfast; it makes your fu*k last :D

hey i thought i came up with that :( lol

nah it's a pretty old one.
    The old ones are the best though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

a 20 pack o little beers from tesco 8 euro mmmmmmm.

• Advertisement

argh hate most beers but not tiger beer now thats good stuff! :D

Advertisement