Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your favourite "knacker drinking" drink?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭C Fodder

Bottles of white wine from Aldi Belgium 85p equivalent or case of stella 24x bottles £6 equivalent from corner shop. Those were the days. I remember getting pissed in a laundette in Holland where they had cans of Grolsch in a vending machine for approx 60p.

Anyone for a few cans of Carling ? Christ how did I drink that stuff!

p.s. How come what used to be a premium larger all over europe is now in this category i.e. Tuborg ? I like the stuff for ordinary drinking at home cause it's a hell of a lot better out of a can than Heineken or Carlsberg.

Bud should be for knacker drinking only except for the outrageous price, god the hangovers can last for days.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tad

Funneling was always a good way to get out of your face fairly pronto when I was a young knacker drinker .Its easy ,buy a funnel and a lenght of about 1 mertre plastic tube .Attach the funnel to the tube keep your thumb over the end and fill the tube with your fave drink lager ,cider , vodka you can mix if you like.Get one of your mates to hold the tube above your head ,put the tube in your gob ,take away your thumb and let gravity do the rest.The concoction goes straight into your gut and the desired effect is the business but try with caution

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

it gotta be tuborg come on 6 for 7 yos and its actually good quality, made by carlsberg too

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭eefs

Ah well...back in the day when I plucked up the guts to go knacker drinking...we downed cans of Strongbow. Or else Devil's Bit... Whichever the nice stranger would go into the offo and buy for us...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Strongbow is great. It costs less than bulmers and is stronger and it tastes alot like bulmers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭eefs

cooperguy wrote:
    Strongbow is great. It costs less than bulmers and is stronger and it tastes alot like bulmers.
    Yeah but the thing is I can't stomach cider! That's how depserate I was to get drunk. Wouldn't touch it with a very long stick nowadays....

Advertisement