Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to meteor

Options
  • 24-04-2005 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,027 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I've had a look at the stickies on this but would appreciate your input.

I recently switched to meteor bill pay and got a free Sony Ericsson k500i. Now, I see it has an email client and I'd like to use it to access my Hotmail Plus account. I also see this mymeteor wap thing and it let me set up my hotmail account no problem. It's a bit naf that wap mail but is it cheaper?

I had a quick look at my calls online and after connecting to my inbox it was like 80c for 49 seconds (I assume as it says gprswap that it was the amount of data transferred rather than time that counts). There's a setting on the phone to make it use gprs or gsm for wap. Is gprs that expensive!

I'm rambling. If anyone else has set up this phone for hotmail on meteor I'd appreciate your input on the best way to do it.

Advertisement