Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to buy head unit adapter for Mitsubishi Mirage?

Options
  • 24-04-2005 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

As some of you may have read, I have a 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage/Colt (import) and I've bought a Pioneer DEH-4700MP CD/MP3 head unit for it. The only problem is that the adapter it comes with doesn't fit the one that was connected to the radio/casette unit it came with.

Any ideas where I might get a suitable adapter? Or what type I might need?

Cheers! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jdm

You need an adapter with universal connectors one side and mitubishi adapters on the other side,

Halfords sell them in liffeyvelley or blanch

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Thanks for that.. will have a look during the week so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

In Car express sold me one of these things when I bought my head unit, although in the end I didn't need it cause my car already had one (didn't realise this until I went to install it) so I'm going to return it. It was pretty cheap, £8.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

In Car express sold me one of these things when I bought my head unit, although in the end I didn't need it cause my car already had one (didn't realise this until I went to install it) so I'm going to return it. It was pretty cheap, £8.

Advertisement