Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Help with a tune

• 24-04-2005 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

Hey. I've had this tune in my head for ages now and I thought I had it on my iTunes. But after goiing through most of the relevant stuff I cant get it. The tune I am looking for is A pretty laid back tune with a girl singin over it..
    I've got about 4 lines I can think of. So here it goes...
    "I've been thinking about, all those things you said".
    "Right before my very eyes"
    "Am I losing You".
    Please help if you can. Its driving mr demented..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭lovell

what kinda genre does it fit in, country, pop ? need more info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

Sort of trip hop... I think.. Cant really get the tune

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

Got it... Really sorry. It s off The New Handsome boy Modelling school album

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭lovell

ya it's called "I've Been Thinking". it features cat powers for vocals

Advertisement