Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Todays GP F!

• 24-04-2005 2:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Positions after lap one

Raikonnen
    Alanso
    Button
    trulli

Ans schumacher in 13th.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

nanook wrote:
    Positions after lap one

Raikonnen
    Alanso
    Button
    trulli

Ans schumacher in 13th.

positions after 62 laps...

Alonso
    Schumacher
    Button

that was the best gran prix ive seen in a long long long time, the last 3 laps were incredible. Alonso holding off schuey even though he was over a second faster! now that is the definition of pressure...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

what are you talking about, the race is still running

if that your prediction, i would have to disagree, if schmacher gets the car going the way he wants then it will be schumacher and alonso.
    ]
    If schumacher does not get the car right he would be lucky to even make the top ten.

should be fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

nanook wrote:

if that your prediction, i would have to disagree, if schmacher gets the car going the way he wants then it will be schumacher and alonso.
    ]
    If schumacher does not get the car right he would be lucky to even make the top ten.

should be fun

You are watching Setanta who say it is live now but the race has ended on ITV.

barrichello is out, retired for no reason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

the race is over.

• Advertisement

ok

to stop myself sounding like a moron, is this race over, I am currently watching it on Setanta and it says it comming live.

Dont have ITV due to location and terestail tv. But i was led to beleive that Setanta would be straming live.

God do i feel like a tit

have just been on to Stanta, seems that due to the celtic v rangers match, they delayed the showing of the formula 1.

My god do i feel like a plonker, and there was me tryigt o help those who have digital and didnt want to pay for setanta :(:( ho hum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

so much for live !! from setanta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

I was going to start a thread about this earlier. Setanta repeated the Practice sessions yesterday, each time they had the "live" logo on them. It's a stupid tactic to get more people to tune in. I ended up watching part of it twice, but realised i'd heard the commentary already.

I had a feeling the race would be broadcast with the live logo even though it was delayed. Glad i didn't spend €99 on Setanta. Looks like the races will be delayed over the coming weeks. No wonder they tried to buy NTL, they need more channels, otherwise they're taking the piss.

no there was a letter to state what was happening.

what the offered was that due to the match taking priority, they placed the f1 on pay per view and then you would be refunded the monies paid for the pay for view.

but me being a bloke, did i read the letter, did i hell

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

nanook wrote:
    ..trying to help those who have digital and didnt want to pay for setanta :(:( ho hum
    Well it's not your fault. But surely, they can look at the live commentary and positions and times on formula1.com

will know for the next one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

nanook wrote:

]

should be fun

ha ha, sickener

....apologies for ruining the race for ya! it was a thriller all the same.

no worries bravestar082, it was not your fault, if fairness it did look like i was a bit on the thick side.

But to compensate i did get to see the whole race with minimal breaks.

I was reading some other threads and it seems that ITV may a dogs dinner of the whole thing.

God as bad as Paul collins was, RTE was on the ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Astro1996

What were ITV playing at by taking a break with around 2-3 laps to go, only to come back from the break while on the last lap, terrible decision, it ruined the action.

Advertisement