Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Need a good m3u playslist creator???

• 24-04-2005 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

If this is in an incorrect forum please move it.

Right, I have a problem with creating m3u playlists for my collection of mps/wma albums.

I installed a prog called "m3uEdit2" for creating m3u lists...nice and simple freeware.

The problem is that it creates the lists created on the directory structure
    i.e.
    c:\My Music\Song1.mp3
    c:\My Music\Song2.mp3 
    c:\My Music\Song3.mp3 
    ...etc

But as I keep my music on a portable drive which normially uses a dynamic drive letter....it all goes to crap with [Not Found] errors!!!

With WindowsMediaPlayer10 I can create playlists that dont have a definite path address.
    i.e.
    #EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:0,Song1.mp3
    Song1.mp3

#EXTINF:0,Song2.mp3
    Song2.mp3

#EXTINF:0,Song3.mp3
    Song3.mp3
    ...etc

Basically, I was wondering if there was a dedicated m3u(not html) playlist creator out there which is capable of creating WMP10 type playlist???
    Doesnt matter if its free or not.

Thanks for any responses.

Comments

Advertisement