Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serenity trailer coming on Tuesday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Looking forward to it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Fence

Seeing as the UK release date has come forward, does anyone know if it is the same for us?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It's online now.

http://movies.apple.com/movies/universal/serenity/serenity_m480.mov

Right-click and Save As...

So dial-up/utv broadband users don't waste precious bandwidth with repeat viewings :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Wow, it looks amazing. It's Firefly but with an exponentially bigger budget :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Watched it four times, can't wait for the film proper :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

How much does it show? Is it a teaser or does it give anything away? I'd rather not know too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

I recommend you stay away from it then. It does give quite a few things away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭David Stewart

Was it my imagination or did the planet that featured in the trailer look a lot like Earth?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I recommend you stay away from it then. It does give quite a few things away.

Thanks.

Advertisement