Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOLBB - - Boy Its Gotten Faster...Why?

• 24-04-2005 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi all,

Am using IOLBB and have been since the start. My package was for 512k/128k...but since returning from a two week holiday, i am getting speeds that way exceed it...

In fact, having run several speed tests, they are reporting that my speed is up nearer to 1MBps

Whats going on?

Netz

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

in other news... man lands on moon.

Try reading over the forum, there was an upgrade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭julius

Why are people so bloody lazy????
    Read other posts if you are away and you'll find out a load of new things!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Gah! I was getting excited when opening this thread thinking they accidently moved him over to a 10mbit line or something :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

Guys, you could have answered the guys question too...

Yes, there was an upgrade...the basic IOLBB package is now 1mb, the IOLBB+ is now 2mb. Caps have been increased from 8gb to 12gb for the basic and from 16gb to 24gb for the IOL+ package.....btw these are not combined, for anyone that cares to say they are...they allow 12gb up,12gb down...or whatever cap you have depending on what ur paying. Oh and its now BT :) not Esat

Advertisement