Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Cooncidence

Options
  • 24-04-2005 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

I thought I'd start a new thread what with it being very quiet here sundays.

Once upon a time kasintahan was an ickle sixth year and didn't know what to do in college. So he applies to do Computers and Chemistry in DIT because that was what his friend was doing it and he seemed to be having fun.
    Well, fun it was. Little kasintahans friend ended up in the same year and barely a evening would pass but that they would be with their Trinity friends in Planet Murphys throwing back the pints. Unlike UCD the DIT/Trinners campus stretches city wide. These were the halcyon years of legal £15 "all you can drink" nights, college sponsored pissups and pub crawls galore.
    So much fun was had that, despite passing his first year, little kasintahan was quite lost in second year and was doomed to repeat it. Alas, though passing his exams he felt he had had enough - the endless hours of Planet Murphys / Counter Strike / All nighter LAN's and boards.ie had left him jaded..
    Without much of a plan a year out was taken involving much soul seeking and foreign travel.

.... ah, screw this - writing in the third party is trying.

To cut a long story much shorter a girl I started college with 5 years ago is in first arts with me again. What I found most strange was that I didn't even know she was in my year until last month when she happened to sit beside me in Theatre L and I recognised her by choice of trousers and trainers.

Well I though it was odd. :)

kas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

what i find weird is she's still wearing the same trainers from 5 years back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Very strange!

Did she recognise you?

Amazing that she's doing the same subject.

I think it's fate & you two should start having babies............

.......................................................................................................NOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

You might get away with that sort of behaviour in DIT but here in UCD its a must to have your brand name clothes...none of this scruffy stuff.....unless you bought it that way....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

what i find weird is she's still wearing the same trainers from 5 years back.

They're not the exact trainers. Or rather I would hope they are not... :eek:

is she cute? did u talk to her there and then?

• Advertisement

Very strange!

Did she recognise you?

Nope, I used to have long hair :D
    Now, as some of you can attest, it is considerably shorter.
    Amazing that she's doing the same subject.

I think it's fate & you two should start having babies............
    .......................................................................................................NOW!

Oh? Do I have to? ;)

is she cute? did u talk to her there and then?

For all I know she may be on boards so I'll plead the fifth on that one :p

I talked to her for 2 minutes, emailed her psychology notes and never even saw her again!

Aww. Email her again telling her you want to inspect her trainers.

Aww. Email her again telling her you want to inspect her trainers.

You've obviously never met me - I look creepy enough as it is!

& have babies!

• Advertisement

oh ok.

"You've got mail" this won't be.

& have babies!

WTF! :p No, no babies - they'd only grow up wearing skin heads and comfortable footware :)

& have babies!

Anna%2520%26%2520Babies.jpg

More like this...

ethercat4-16A.jpg

How frightenly accurate! :p

How frightenly accurate! :p

Cheers :p

actually, rereading this thread i've discovered you don't fancy her.

actually, rereading this thread i've discovered you don't fancy her.

In my best Kiwi accent - "I'm not a fussy man"

they should still have babies though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

kittenkiller's one-track mind is making itself known in a most disquieting manner...

Oh, and yeah kasintahan, tis a weird story - but it sums up the Arts block: You might talk to someone really sound one day, and literally never see them again... Or, in your case, already know a particular person, but never see them at all until the year is practically finished. Mental.

• Advertisement

& then have babies with them!

cuz it's fate!

no-babies.jpg

Wee little bald headed babies!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

kasintahan wrote:
    More like this...

ethercat4-16A.jpg

boards.ie...something new and disturbing every day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

This time next year.......

mini_me_dr_evil.jpg

we will have Kasintahan and mini Kasintahan! :D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babies!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I myself have recognised so many faces around UCD but yet cannot recall how I know these faces and it wrecked my head in. The only one I sort of gained a conclusion to was a face I recognised during a Sociology lecture of mine when I saw a girls face that I swore I knew from somewhere. Only a couple of weeks ago I discovered list of everyones names alongside their mentors and I was scrolling through looking for my name with nothing better to do and bang..... a name popped out and I suddenly knew who this girl was. It was a girl who was in my class in primary school 11 years ago. Looking back at the photo albums it was defintely her. I never had the bravery to go up and say ''do I know you?'' in fear of getting smacked across the face incase I was wrong. However things like that show you that there are probably so many people out here that you have known from the past. You'll never know who you may actually know out in this massive place.

Babies!

This time next year.......

mini_me_dr_evil.jpg

we will have Kasintahan and mini Kasintahan! :D

Jeeez, I really need to hit the gym!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

i sense kittenkiller, you are feeling a little broody

Advertisement