Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is your favourite poet on the 2005 English course?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

Rredwell wrote:
    Stupid question: why Mayo? Has Dickinson's corpse been moved there?

It would be so hilarious on June 8 if she didn't come up. You would all beranting pn this forum, that's for sure. Me, I am not studying Dickinson. My teacher is *teaching* her but I think it is too late. I have 6 poets done so I am OK.

Thanks for the high 5 !
    cos thats where da_irish_one is from silly!

n ur welcome!

you guys havent finished the course yet?!omg!
    i love dickinson,shes a lunatic!writes some damn scary stuff tho but my absolute favourite is hope is a thing with feathers!
    and she so is gonna come up
    if she doesnt.........legs will be broken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

you guys havent finished the course yet?!omg!

Have you done all 8 poets??!! :eek:
    We've only done 5 - was goin to do 6 but no point cuz we wouldn't be able to do it properly.... The most ne1 in our school has done is 6 (and the last one not very well.....)

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

no no no
    we did yeats, dickinson,heaney,longley,kavanagh.

but we started revisin bout a month before we finished school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

yeah, same. We did dickinson just after easter and then went really quickly through the whole course again.....We weren't under time-pressure which was cool

:)

Advertisement