Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I get rid of fungus?

Options
  • 24-04-2005 7:03pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭

I've had a sudden and pretty widespread crop of fungus appearing in my back garden and I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any products I can buy or if there's something else I should do to get rid of it. Here's a picture of the offending stuff, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Fungus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Fcuk me...I got a fright there.Looks like Charles lost his ears.Never have seen anything like that before till now....

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

"go to doctor"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

TNT, C4 Explosive, Chris Evans... any of these will get rid of any thing annoying

Glip :cool:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Can I wrap the C4 around Chris Evans before using it on the fungus, or is that just overkill?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

You could what ever floats your boat, you could also to be sure it has gone shove the TNT up his ar$e then light it thus no more fungus (Alas no more garden) but big big big big big plus NO MORE CHRIS EVANS!!!!!!

Glip :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I have already recommended jeyes fluid for getting rid of cats, and i still cant spell it correctly, anyway it you can lightly spray a well diluted solution of it to try to get rid of moss and fungus, if you water it down enough it will not damage the grass and it kills moss/fungus (use to use on around apple trees for the same thing)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Cheers Stoner, I'll give that a try. TBH, I was doubting my ability to get my hands on either C4 or Chris Evans, and one's no use without the other.

Advertisement